NORTHMEAD MALL “WIN R1000 WEEKLY” COMPETITION
1. This competition (the “Competition”) is organised by Northmead Mall (the “Promoter”).
2. The Competition commences on 1 November 2019 and will close on 30 January 2020 at midnight, (the “Competition Period”).
3. By entering the Competition, a person that enters the Competition (the “Entrant”) agrees to be bound by these rules which govern the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or supplement the rules governing this Competition at any time by publishing the amended or supplemented rules on its Website and Facebook page or by having it available in printed format from the Northmead Mall Centre Management office. The Entrant will be deemed to have accepted such amended or supplemented rules upon publication on the Promoter’s Website and Facebook page or having it available in printed format from the Northmead Mall Centre Management office.
4. The Competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18.
5. In order to participate in the Competition, the Entrant must spend R200 or more at any of the Northmead Mall stores from 1 November 2019 to 30 January 2020 to stand a chance to win one of thirteen weekly Northmead Mall Gift Cards valued at R1000 each.
6. The Entrant must submit a till slip with their name and contact details to one of the branded entry boxes that will be available in Northmead Mall.
7. A participant may enter this competition as many times as they like.
8. The Competition is not open to directors, members, partners, employees, tenants, agents of/or consultants to the Promoter, its franchisees, subsidiaries, marketing and promotional agencies, any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter or any other person involved directly or indirectly with the organisation of this Competition. The Competition is also, not open to family members of any of the persons mentioned above or any member of their households.
9. The Promoter may, at its discretion, disqualify incomplete or fraudulent entries or entries that do not comply with these rules. The Promoter may also disqualify an Entrant if the Promoter finds that the Entrant has attempted to manipulate the outcome of the Competition.
10. Prizes - Every Friday, (starting 8 November 2019 and ending 31 January 2020), all entry boxes will be empties and there will be a draw to establish the week’s winner. Each qualifying winner will win a Northmead Gift Card to the value of R1 000.00. This equals 13 draws and 13 winners with a total prize value of R13 000.00.
11. The Promoter may substitute alternative prizes at its discretion. The Promoter reserves the right not to award any prizes. Prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
12. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner failing to receive a prize. If the Promoter cannot make contact with a winner after taking reasonable steps to do so, the winner will forfeit the prize and the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, choose to conduct another random draw for that particular prize. Winners will be contacted to be notified of the date, time and venue from which their prizes can be collected.
13. The Promoter does not make any warranties or representations in respect of the prizes and they are provided to winners in an “as is” condition. The Promoter will not be liable for any costs or expenses in respect of the prizes, including, but not limited to, costs and expenses relating to the collection, delivery, registration, possession, use or maintenance of the prizes.
14. If the Entrant is a winner of a prize in the Competition, the Entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name to publicly announce that the entrant is a winner. The Promoter will request the winner to permit the use of their image in marketing material, but the winner may decline such request.
15. The Promoter shall not be liable for any claims, liability, damages, loss, costs or expenses whatsoever which is suffered by any person (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of/or arising from participation in this Competition or the use of the prizes awarded.
16. By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to release, indemnify and hold the Promoter, its subsidiaries, agents, contractors, marketing and promotional agencies harmless from any and all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses arising out of his/her participation in the prize draw and/or acceptance and/or use of any prizes.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate this Competition with immediate effect and without notice of such termination. In such event, all entrants hereby waive any rights or claims which they may have against the Promoter and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter, its subsidiaries, agents, contractors, marketing and promotional agencies.
18. The Promoter’s decisions in this Competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
• By entering the competition, participants agree to receive further correspondence from Hatfield Plaza.